Monday, May 5, 2014

Final Film Poster

This is my final film poster. After taking inspiration from various similar films, I decided to stick with the theme of quite comical pictures, but decided I liked the idea of creating the illusion of a night filled with lots of different events and dramas, so I decided to use lots of various pictures and create a collage, giving potential viewers a taste of what the film will include.  I kept the text very minimal and simple to really emphasize the photos, just giving the key information.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. buy dvd chicago fire season 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. buy dvd the bridge season 4

    ReplyDelete